Need to achieve more with your marketing?
Put my 16 years of hands-on & strategic marketing experience to use for you with personalised mentoring sessions.
AS SEEN SPEAKING AT EVENTS HOSTED BY
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
I provide marketing help to hands-on business owners, junior to mid-level marketers, interns, apprentices & others who do a little bit of marketing here & there (PAs, office managers, etc.). No two businesses - or people - are ever the same, so all of my services are fully tailored to you, your goals and your experience level.
WHAT TYPE OF MARKETING CAN I HELP YOU WITH?
Throughout my marketing career, I’ve enjoyed working in a number of general marketing roles (covering all areas of marketing, including strategy & planning) as well as in specialist roles (social media, SEO & email marketing). This means that I’m well-placed to provide you with support, guidance & training in:
WHY WORK WITH ME?
Choosing the right marketing partner isn’t easy. After all, you’re trusting someone else to help you grow the business that you’ve worked hard to establish or the career that you’re so excited to build. That’s why it’s so important to get to know one another before we start working together. Learn more about the brands that I’ve helped, my personal marketing journey & get in touch to book a free, no obligation call.
- Amanda is an amazing teacher who has taught me so much in such a small amount of time. Being new to marketing, she started at the basics, gradually teaching me more in depth as time went on, which was an amazing way to learn, especially when I had no clue where to start! Amanda taught me how to code using HTML and send email marketing campaigns using Hubspot, SEO basics including how to optimise a blog post! She is so lovely and I would highly recommend her to teach you anything marketing as she is truly a marketing superstar!
– Katie Harvey, Admin Assistant
- After hiring a Marketing apprentice for our team, Amanda not only helped me structure a solid marketing training plan but she also took charge of many aspects of the training. Focussing on channels such as email marketing, SEO, content planning & writing (to name but a few), Amanda led our apprentice through the training program with enthusiasm, passing on her expert knowledge to the apprentice who had no previous exposure to marketing channels. It was great to see our apprentice return from these sessions not only full of learnings, but also itching to get stuck in & put her training to good use. Amanda’s services saved the marketing department valuable time & her training allowed our apprentice to contribute to marketing output much quicker than she would have without Amanda’s training.
– Chris Cox, Marketing Manager
- Amanda has provided our marketing team with invaluable support. She mapped out the marketing planning process with our Marketing Manager & delivered training for our apprentice on SEO, content creation, email marketing & partnerships / PR. Amanda has a strong commercial awareness which was key for us to create leads and candidates. If you’re looking for effective marketing training & planning assistance, contact Amanda.
– Jonathan Hall, CEO
- I had a one hour session with Amanda recently to discuss how I could build a more effective marketing system to attract more clients. She listened carefully to my requirements and made lots of very useful suggestions. Amanda supported me in working out how to be effective and focused in my marketing activities. I’m now working through an action plan which is entirely based on her suggestions, and it is working out very well. I recommend Amanda for her knowledge, empathetic support and marketing skills and expertise.
– John Fitzmaurice, Founder