Privacy & Cookies Policy
This Privacy & Cookies Policy details how & why Words on Marketing Ltd T/A Amanda Beylkin collects, uses & protects your data. This applies to data shared when:
1.) Accessing, browsing or purchasing from the Words on Marketing website (“Website”), https://amandabeylkin.com or
the Learning Studio (“Learning Studio”), https://learn.amandabeylkin.com.
2.) Contacting Amanda Beylkin or any of its consultants by telephone, mail or in person at an event.
3.) Liking, following, commenting on or sharing reviews / content on any of the brand’s social media pages.
In this policy, Amanda Beylkin is referred to as “we”, “us” & “our”. When you access, browse or make a purchase from the Website or Learning Studio, you are classified as a User (“User”) & can also be referred to as “you”.
Words on Marketing Ltd, trading as Amanda Beylkin, is a registered business in England & Wales, registration no. 10388842.
Words on Marketing Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration certificate ZA337049.
All queries, requests to update, change or remove personal information should be forwarded to the company’s Data Controller via email@example.com.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you share information with us via your activities on the website, across our social media pages & via phone call, we collect the following types of information:
· Your name
· Your contact details including, where provided, your email address, phone number & postal address
· Details of your message, phone call, email, text or online communication
· Purchase history
· Learning activities (i.e. completion of courses, enrolment history)
· Service usage & feedback including webinar attendance
We collect & process this data to allow us to:
· Communicate with you effectively
· Understand your needs & provide you with a relevant response, quote, specialist guidance, recommendations or general assistance with your query
· Tailor current & future services & communications with you to enhance your experience with Words on Marketing
· For business record keeping purposes
· For establishing, pursuing or defending any legal claims
· Improve our learning processes & the type of support available to help you progress
· In purchase situations, purpose of processing of this data is to prepare to enter or establish a contract between you & Words on Marketing.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE?
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information with anyone, unless we are required to do so by law.
Any information collected & processed is stored securely, regardless of whether it’s from an online or offline source. We have implemented physical, electronic & managerial procedures to help protect information collected. Additional IT security software & procedures along with careful selection of any 3rd party data processors help to further mitigate risk.
CLICKING ON LINKS TO OTHER SITES
From time to time, blog posts & other content on the Words on Marketing website will share links to other websites. While care is always taken to ensure that these sites are legitimate & offer data policies & procedures that align with ours, we cannot guarantee & are not responsible for any privacy or security issues that may results from clicking on these links. Before you share any personal details on another site, please be sure to read their terms & conditions & their own privacy & cookies policy.
Please note that this also applies to any links that are shared by other brands & individuals who are not part of Words on Marketing, in blog post comments or on our social media pages.
Cookies are text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. When you return to the website, the cookies allow the site to recognise your device.
Cookies offer a number of features that enhance your online experience, for example remembering your preferences, improving your experience on a website & even making moving between pages more efficient for you. Cookies are also used when advertising online, ensuring that the advertisements that you see are relevant to you & your interests, based on the sites you’ve visited.
Cookies on the Amanda Beylkin website fall into two categories: strictly necessary cookies & performance cookies.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES:
These cookies are those that help you easily move between website pages & use features such as redirecting to mobile friendly pages, adding courses & other content to wishlists & so on. Without these types of cookies, the website could not perform as it should.
These cookies collect information about visitors’ journeys on the website to help improve visitor experience. Data also collected via performance cookies enables us to continually improve elements of the website & our services. Performance cookies gather information in aggregate, meaning that they do not present personally identifiable information.
Please note that by accepting cookies when you arrive on the Amanda Beylkin site, you are allowing the use of strictly necessary & performance cookies.
SUBSCRIBING TO AMANDA BEYLKIN:
You will only be added to the Amanda Beylkin newsletter if you opt in via the website. Double opt in is used to confirm all newsletter subscriptions; to be added to the list, you must not only fill in the subscriber form, you must also click on the link provided in your confirmation email. This will be sent to the email address you have subscribed with.
MANAGING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION:
Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. On this & all other emails, you’ll find an ‘update my preferences’ & ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email. You can use these links at any time to unsubscribe or manage your preferences. If you unsubscribe, you will receive confirmation of this via email & then you will automatically be removed from our email list.
PROVIDING FEEDBACK ON EMAILS:
Feedback – good & bad – is always welcome. All newsletter & promotional emails are sent via an active & monitored email address, so you can always reply directly.
PROMOTIONAL EMAILS & LEARNING STUDIO EMAILS.
When you purchase an online course via the Learning Studio, you may receive learning update emails & reminders to help you complete the course. These emails are designed to help ensure that you make the most of your learning experience. Please note that these emails are not newsletters or promotional emails & the purchase of a Learning Studio product does not automatically sign you up for newsletters.
When you sign up for a marketing workshop, you will receive a welcome email & reminder emails. These reminder emails are designed to let you know more about what will happen on the day, where the workshop will be held, how to find the location, what you need to bring & so on. As with all Amanda Beylkin emails, you can unsubscribe at any time, simply by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or replying. If you do unsubscribe, be sure to add the date, location & time to your diary, as, if you miss your workshop on the day, there are no refunds or transfers available. For more information on this, please see the marketing workshop terms & conditions.
You may, in some cases, receive notifications about related products from Amanda Beylkin. An unsubscribe option is included in all emails; to unsubscribe, simply click on the link, reply to the email or contact Amanda Beylkin.
UPDATING & REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact Amanda Beylkin at firstname.lastname@example.org for the following:
1. To view the personal information that Words on Marketing holds on you. Before sharing this information, you will need to show proof of your identity with a valid form of ID. More information regarding acceptable forms of ID will be sent to you after your request has been received. Please allow up to 25 days for the data to be returned to you. No administration fee applies unless you have requested the same information more than once within 3 months’ time.
2. To notify us of any changes to your personal details. Your data will be updated within 3 working days.
3. To have your data removed from our systems. There may be cases where some data must be maintained due to accounting & legal requirements or to ensure that you’re no longer served ads or promotions by us.