About Amanda Beylkin
Working with you to help you achieve your goals with marketing
15 years ago, I interned at an early stage startup. Armed with knowledge from my marketing degree, I was ready to make a big impact… but it wasn’t as easy as I’d expected. With no senior marketing guidance & a million & one things to do, turning theory into goal achieving actions was hard work. Sure, there were times when things went really well. But it felt like I spent so much more time being confused, feeling overwhelmed & spending days finding the right solutions.
Fast forward to today & things are very different… but it took a lot of hard work & more than a few mistakes to get me here.
FACT: GETTING YOUR MARKETING RIGHT ISN’T EASY
It doesn’t matter what anyone else says, getting your marketing right isn’t easy. There’s a whole lot more to it than just posting a few images on Instagram or launching a shiny new website. & there’s absolutely no shame in admitting that you just can’t get this ‘marketing thing’ right. Or that you’re not sure how to take what you’re already doing to the next level. Marketing covers so many different activities. & all of these activities change regularly; algorithm updates, new features… It doesn’t matter whether you’re a business owner or a full-time marketer, all of this can feel completely overwhelming.
So, if you’re a.) struggling with marketing – feeling confused, demotivated or overwhelmed, b.) in need of some strategic direction & help with planning, or c.) eager to take your marketing to the next level, but not 100% sure how to do it, I’m here to help.
The help that I provide is always tailored to you, your goals & your experience level… because no brand or individual truly benefits from ‘one size fits all’ training or guidance. There’s no question or challenge that’s too small. & there’s definitely no question that’s ‘too silly’ to ask!
For parents who juggle childcare with running a business, I also offer a baby & child-friendly marketing support service.
WORKING TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
I provide marketing training & support for anyone who needs it, including: business owners, junior to mid-level marketers, freelancers, personal assistants, office assistants & managers, apprentices & marketing students. Together, we’ll work on helping you:
GROW YOUR BUSINESS & / OR YOUR MARKETING SKILLS
ACHIEVE BUSINESS / CAREER GOALS WITH MARKETING, FASTER
FEEL LESS OVERWHELMED, MORE CONFIDENT & IN CONTROL
WHY CHOOSE ME AS YOUR TRAINING OR SUPPORT PARTNER?
I’ve been helping brands & individuals with marketing since 2005. Throughout my career – no matter how senior my position – I’ve always looked for roles that allow me to hone my strategy & planning skills while also rolling up my sleeves & actually doing marketing… because you can’t teach or help others understand what to do if you can’t do something yourself.
For the last 15 years, I’ve been:
• Hiring, training & mentoring top performing teams of marketers & specialist marketers;
• Training sales departments, marketers & entire marketing teams, account management teams, senior managerial teams, small business owners, solopreneurs, startup teams, apprentices, interns, office managers / assistants & more;
• Working with over 100 different brands, big & small. They’ve been located here in the UK as well as in Europe, Australia, New Zealand & a few in the United States, too. Some of these brands have had big budgets (up to six healthy figures!), while others have had no marketing budget at all.
• Creating marketing strategies & plans (with budgets) across a number of different industries, from recruitment & finance to fashion & travel.
• Helping startups create & pitch their marketing plans to investors;
• Presenting strategies, budgets & performance reviews at board level & to non-executive directors;
• Volunteering at social media surgeries across the UK & at the Leeds Digital Festival, where myself & a team of talented digital professionals ran a digital treasure hunt (a little bit nerdy, but in a very cool way!).
My hands-on experience is backed up by university studies in marketing & accountancy & my postgraduate study in public relations (which, back in the day, included social media marketing – showing my age now!).
BRANDS I’VE HELPED GROW
Before starting Amanda Beylkin, I worked for a number of brands & for a digital marketing agency. Throughout my career, I’ve been lucky enough to provide strategic, hands-on & training support for over 100 diverse brands. Here’s a small selection of the brands that I’ve proudly supported.
Watch Shop, Western Union, Microsoft, Quiz Clothing, Fushi Wellbeing, Montcalm Luxury Hotels, Peer 1 Hosting, The Jewellery Channel (TJC), Fresh Kit London, Solely Original, Strabens Hall, Greenwich Design & many, many more.
I’ve had the pleasure of speaking at a number of marketing events including TFM&A, MemCom & InterSystems Health Care Conferences. I was also a guest speaker at The Guardian’s online hangouts, discussing social media marketing with other industry experts. Interested in having me speak at your next event? Contact me directly to discuss your needs and my availability.