Helping you achieve your goals with marketing
Find out more about my marketing journey
14 & a half years ago, I interned at an early stage startup. Armed with knowledge from my Marketing degree, I was ready to make a big impact… but it wasn’t as easy as I’d expected. With no senior marketing guidance & a million & one things to do, turning theory into goal achieving actions was hard work. Sure, there were times when things went really well. But it felt like I spent so much more time being confused, feeling overwhelmed & spending days finding the right solutions.
Fast forward to today & things are very different… but it took a lot of hard work & more than a few mistakes to get me here. When it comes to marketing, ‘going it alone’ isn’t easy. It’s time consuming. It’s overwhelming. & it can be costly (especially if you get it wrong!).
If you’re a.) struggling with marketing – feeling confused, demotivated or overwhelmed, b.) eager to supercharge your marketing skills, or c.) ready to take your marketing to the next level, but not 100% sure how to do it, I’m here to help.
I want to make it simple & affordable for you to get the support & guidance that you need, as & when you need it. & I’ve created a number of support services & training products to help you benefit from my years of hands-on & strategic experience – & my mistakes.
WORKING TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Whether you’re new to marketing, a hands-on business owner or a marketer who’s trying to learn & implement new activities, ‘going it alone’ doesn’t have to be your only option. My training & support options are perfect for you if you want to:
GROW YOUR BUSINESS & / OR YOUR MARKETING SKILLS
ACHIEVE BUSINESS GOALS WITH MARKETING, FASTER
FEEL LESS OVERWHELMED & MORE IN CONTROL
WHY CHOOSE ME AS YOUR TRAINING OR SUPPORT PARTNER?
I’ve been helping brands & individuals with marketing since 2005. Throughout my career – no matter how senior my position – I’ve always looked for roles that allow me to hone my strategy & planning skills while also rolling up my sleeves & actually doing marketing.
Throughout my career, a few of my highlights include:
• Hired, trained & mentored top performing teams of marketers & specialist marketers;
• Trained sales departments, marketers & entire marketing teams, account management teams, senior managerial teams, small business owners, solopreneurs, startup teams, apprentices, interns, office managers / assistants & more;
• Worked with over 100 different brands, big & small. They’ve been located here in the UK as well as in Europe, Australia, New Zealand & a few in the United States, too. Some of these brands have had big budgets (up to six healthy figures!), while others have had no marketing budget at all.
• Created marketing strategies & plans (with budgets) across a number of different industries, from recruitment to finance.
• Helped startups create & pitch their marketing plans to investors;
• Presented strategies, budgets & performance reviews at board level & to non-executive directors;
• Volunteered at social media surgeries across the UK & volunteered to manage an interactive team event for the Leeds Digital Festival.
My hands-on experience is backed up by studies in marketing & accountancy & postgraduate study in public relations.
BRANDS I’VE HELPED GROW
From training & hands-on support to strategising & performance reviews, I’ve worked with over 100 brands, helping them grow their businesses with marketing. Here’s a small selection of the ever-increasing number of brands that I’ve proudly supported.
Watch Shop, Western Union, Microsoft, Quiz Clothing, Fushi Wellbeing, Montcalm Luxury Hotels, Peer 1 Hosting, The Jewellery Channel (TJC), Fresh Kit London, Solely Original, Strabens Hall, Greenwich Design & many, many more.