Helping you use marketing to achieve your goals
Words from Amanda Beylkin, Founder & MD
14 years ago, I interned at an early stage startup. Armed only with knowledge from my Marketing degree, I was ready to make a big impact… but it wasn’t as easy as I’d expected. With no senior marketing guidance & a million & one things to do, turning theory into goal achieving actions was hard work. Sure, there were times when things went really well. But it felt like I spent so much more time being confused, feeling overwhelmed & searching for answers. Fast forward 14 years to today & things are very different… but it took a lot of hard work & more than a few mistakes to get me here.
When it comes to marketing, ‘going it alone’ isn’t easy. It’s time consuming. It’s overwhelming. & it can be costly (especially if you get it wrong!). After 13 exciting years in the industry, I founded Words on Marketing. My mission? To give businesses & individuals easy, flexible access to an experienced marketer (me!) – someone who can help them understand what they need to do & how they can do it.
– Amanda Beylkin
WORKING TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Whether you’re new to marketing, a hands-on business owner or a marketer who’s trying to learn & implement new activities, ‘going it alone’ doesn’t have to be your only option. My training & support options are perfect for you if you want to:
GROW YOUR BUSINESS & / OR YOUR SKILLS
ACHIEVE BUSINESS GOALS WITH MARKETING, FASTER
FEEL LESS OVERWHELMED & MORE IN CONTROL
STOP DREADING MARKETING & LOVE WHAT YOU DO
GET TO KNOW ME – AMANDA BEYLKIN, FOUNDER & MD
I’m on a mission to give startups, SMEs, marketers & beginners flexible, affordable access to experienced marketing support & guidance. However, that’s not what makes her qualified to help you achieve your goals. Her vast experience includes:
• Over 14 years of hands-on & strategic marketing experience, including budgetary responsibility
• Degrees in Marketing, Commerce & postgraduate studies in PR
• Experience working with brands big & small, from multinational corporates to startups
• 8 years of managerial experience including hiring, team development & training
• 5 years working agency-side which included consulting & bespoke team training for beginners, marketers, senior staff & business owners
• Experience reporting to board level executives & working with non-executive directors & investors
• Marketing in the UK & Australia, & also generating growth for brands in Europe & the United States
• Creating campaigns for all levels of budget, from £0 to 6 figures
• An ever-growing list of brands that she’s helped including:
Watch Shop, Peer 1 Hosting, Microsoft, cranberry panda, Montcalm Luxury Hotels, Western Union, Quiz Clothing, Fushi Wellbeing, Fresh Kit London, The Jewellery Channel & many more.