About Amanda Beylkin
Working with you to help you achieve your goals with marketing
14 & a half years ago, I interned at an early stage startup. Armed with knowledge from my Marketing degree, I was ready to make a big impact… but it wasn’t as easy as I’d expected. With no senior marketing guidance & a million & one things to do, turning theory into goal achieving actions was hard work. Sure, there were times when things went really well. But it felt like I spent so much more time being confused, feeling overwhelmed & spending days finding the right solutions.
Fast forward to today & things are very different… but it took a lot of hard work & more than a few mistakes to get me here.
FACT: GETTING YOUR MARKETING RIGHT ISN’T EASY
It doesn’t matter what anyone else says, getting your marketing right isn’t easy. There’s a whole lot more to it than just posting a few images on Instagram or launching a shiny new website.
So, if you’re a.) struggling with marketing – feeling confused, demotivated or overwhelmed, b.) ready to grow your marketing skills, or c.) eager to take your marketing to the next level, but not 100% sure how to do it, I’m here to help.
The help that I provide is always tailored to you, your goals & your experience level… because no brand or individual truly benefits from ‘one size fits all’ training or guidance.
For parents who juggle childcare with running a business, I also offer a baby & child-friendly marketing support service. More details on this coming soon.
WORKING TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
I provide marketing training & support for anyone who needs it, including: business owners, junior to mid-level marketers, freelancers, personal assistants, office assistants & managers, apprentices & marketing students. Together, we’ll work on helping you:
GROW YOUR BUSINESS & / OR YOUR MARKETING SKILLS
ACHIEVE BUSINESS / CAREER GOALS WITH MARKETING, FASTER
FEEL LESS OVERWHELMED, MORE CONFIDENT & IN CONTROL
WHY CHOOSE ME AS YOUR TRAINING OR SUPPORT PARTNER?
I’ve been helping brands & individuals with marketing since 2005. Throughout my career – no matter how senior my position – I’ve always looked for roles that allow me to hone my strategy & planning skills while also rolling up my sleeves & doing marketing. Even today, I still provide hands-on marketing support to a limited number of clients.
For the last 14 & a half years, I’ve been:
• Hiring, training & mentoring top performing teams of marketers & specialist marketers;
• Training sales departments, marketers & entire marketing teams, account management teams, senior managerial teams, small business owners, solopreneurs, startup teams, apprentices, interns, office managers / assistants & more;
• Working with over 100 different brands, big & small. They’ve been located here in the UK as well as in Europe, Australia, New Zealand & a few in the United States, too. Some of these brands have had big budgets (up to six healthy figures!), while others have had no marketing budget at all.
• Creating marketing strategies & plans (with budgets) across a number of different industries, from recruitment & finance to fashion & travel.
• Helping startups create & pitch their marketing plans to investors;
• Presenting strategies, budgets & performance reviews at board level & to non-executive directors;
• Volunteering at social media surgeries across the UK & at the Leeds Digital Festival, where myself & a team of talented digital professionals ran a digital treasure hunt (a little bit nerdy, but in a very cool way!).
My hands-on experience is backed up by university studies in marketing & accountancy & postgraduate study in public relations.
BRANDS I’VE HELPED GROW
Before starting Amanda Beylkin, I worked for brands & for a digital agency. Throughout my career, I’ve been lucky enough to provide strategic, hands-on & training support for over 100 diverse brands. Here’s a small selection of the brands that I’ve proudly supported.
Watch Shop, Western Union, Microsoft, Quiz Clothing, Fushi Wellbeing, Montcalm Luxury Hotels, Peer 1 Hosting, The Jewellery Channel (TJC), Fresh Kit London, Solely Original, Strabens Hall, Greenwich Design & many, many more.